The Organiser reserves the right to reject applications of participants who violate any of the official terms and condition set by the Organiser for the Brunei Run at Home 2021 Virtual Run.
Entries are non-transferable. Violation will result disqualification and no refund of entry fee will be entertained.
AKIF Media Marketing & Event (“the Organiser”) reserves the right to disqualify, exclude any person from the virtual event, and to take disciplinary action to applicants who provide incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, including those who have been banned from competitions orgnaised by AKIF. No refund of the entry fee will be entertained under any circumstance.
All participants must agree to the following rules and regulations in order to participate.
Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations apply to all entrants.
1. The official entry form must be completed fully by each intending participant. Completion of the entry form and payment of the entry fee represents acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Brunei Run at Home 2021 Virtual Event Bandar is organised in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Brunei Darussalam Athletics Federation (BDAF) for accuracy of results submission and all participants agree to abide by these rules and regulations and comply with all reasonable directions and decisions made by the officials and representatives of the BDAF and AKIF Event.
3. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organisers to ensure the participants' safety. Participants run at their own risk and the organisers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage whether personal or otherwise and howsoever arising. All participants accept responsibility for travel and medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of any medical/surgical expenses incurred.
4. There is NO official time limit for ALL run categories.
5. There will be NO REFUND or transfer of participation for those participants who do not take part for any reason or if the event is cancelled or postponed for whatever the reason.
8. The organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse any entries.
9. Any uncollected Run Entry Pack during the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) will be donated to charity and will NOT be claimable after the event. Participants may collect their respective Race Entry Pack by nominating a representative and bring a copy of ID and Confirmation of Registration document.
Terms & Conditions